Saturday, November 1, 2014

Weekend Favs November One

Weekend Favs November One written by John Jantsch read more at Small Business Marketing Blog from Duct Tape Marketing


My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.


I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from Flickr or one that I took out there on the road.


medium_10547090323


photo credit: Steve Corey via photopin cc


Good stuff I found this week:


Fountain Greetings – Handwritten note cards sent for you


reEmbed – Tool that allows you to create custom branded YouTube video player


Ducksboard – Gather, visualize and share the data that matters most to you and your team






Weekend Favs November One

No comments: