Friday, November 7, 2014

Weekend Favs October Twelve

Weekend Favs October Twelve written by John Jantsch read more at Small Business Marketing Blog from Duct Tape Marketing


My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.


I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from Flickr or one that I took out there on the road.


medium_8721320417


photo credit: Keith Allison via photopin cc


Good stuff I found this week:


Five degrees – App that lets you make short, personal introduction videos – cool networking application


Funnel Optimizer – tool that lets you show subscribers a different call to action than sign up form


Qaster – tool that surfaces Q and A tweets for any search topic you supply








No comments: