Saturday, November 8, 2014

Weekend Favs November Eight

Weekend Favs November Eight written by John Jantsch read more at Small Business Marketing Blog from Duct Tape Marketing


My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.


I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from Flickr or one that I took out there on the road.


WDS 2014


Finished up World Domination Summit by tossing guitar picks to the 3000 in attendance


Good stuff I found this week:


Headline Analyzer – Tool that analyses the emotional value of your proposed headlines


ReferralSnip – Free tool create easy refer a friend pop ups


SumoMe – Suite of tools to help you grow your website traffic


 






Weekend Favs November Eight

No comments: